Hello, Gorgeous! Are you feeling bad about your short hair lately? Or maybe, you are someone who was never that into fashion and beauty but finally wants to try out the latest long hairstyle trends? If so, you might feel confused. Don’t worry! In this article, you will learn some best tips to look more feminine with short hairstyles.
So, let’s dive into the details.
How to Look More Feminine With Short Hair?
The trick is to choose the right short hairstyle according to your face shape, wear nice feminine makeup, feminine clothes, and pair it up with accessories that perfectly suit you. Moreover, you’ll need to learn to carry yourself with grace and how to be a head-turner, wherever you go.
Simple Ways to Look More Feminine with the Latest Short Hair Trend
Gone are the days when long hair was a symbol of beauty in women. Today, women are no longer afraid to cut their hair short and experiment. If you want to know how to look more feminine in short hair, learn about styles of these top celebrities.
Some of the most beautiful women like Lady Diana, Courtney Cox, Angelina Jolie, Scarlett Johansen, and Dakota Johnson, have flaunted short hair. You may look at them for inspiration.
The most famous types of short haircuts are:
- LOB: This is a bob but a longer version of it. It falls onto your shoulders in a gorgeous way and brings out the features of your face.
Best suited on face types: Heart-shaped, Oval-shaped, and Round faces.
A long bob helps make a round face appear slimmer!
- Pixie: A pixie haircut is great if you are a modern, contemporary woman always having places to get to. This haircut is easy to manage and looks very pretty.
Best suited on face types: Oval-shaped Heart-shaped, and Square-shaped.
- Shag: This haircut works in a layering method. Cut in a way that every hair is in a layer of different lengths. What makes this hairstyle so unique is that the hair is always feathered on the top and sides. This haircut will add a bouncy look to your hair!
- Perfect for women who do not have the time to style their hair but still wish to look presentable.
Best suited on face types: The most versatile haircut that will fit all the universal face shapes. Ideal for all face cuts.
- Mohawk: This hairstyle has been famous among men for ages, but now women have also started experimenting with this one. Safe to say, this haircut makes you look an empowered, badass woman. This will give you a confidence boost, in an instance! Mohawks are versatile and easily carried by all hair types, so do not feel like you will not do justice to this haircut!
Best suited on face types: Another versatile haircut that suits every type of face cut, especially round faces.
- The classic Bob: This classic haircut will never go out of style, get bobs with bangs or fringes! It will look cute while also staying practical. This haircut is very easy to care for and does not need that much effort to look flawless. Usage of a single volumizing hair spray spritz for fine-haired women should be enough.
Best suited for face types: Oval shaped, heart, shaped, and round shaped.
Other Best Tips to Look Feminine with Short Hair
These are the latest short hair trends, but you can ombre dye your hair to level it up. Ombre hair dye is a hair dyeing technique in which the hair color transforms from darker to lighter. The key to a suitable ombre hair dye is the blending between the two hair color transitions. Make sure to go to a hair expert. Otherwise, it can look pretty bad if the shade is not blended in well with the natural color!
Do not feel restricted to common color palettes like browns and blondes. Go all out and ombre your hair with soft pink, sky blue, or a beautiful grey!
Now that you have your haircut and dyed according to your face shape, your face will noticeably look more beautiful and detailed!
Maintain your hygiene
After hair, comes hygiene. We could have discussed clothes but what’s more important is that you feel feminine from the inside.
- Change your underwear daily.
- Moisturize your legs, arms, and face with shea butter after every shower/bath.
- Shave your private parts often. Some people feel better about themselves, instantly once they shave. You can also use Rica wax to get rid of that tiny stubborn hair in private parts.
- Take good care of your hair; oil it, use hair masks, use a conditioner.
- Smell good! (Last for the best, if you smell good, not only will you attract attention but you will feel better about yourself and more confident)
Clothing is one of the most important things if you want to look more feminine. Add more feminine clothes to your wardrobe. Embrace floral prints, traditional style clothes, formal wear. Add bright feminine colors to enchant your look. Style it with accessories, pair it up with a nice pair of heels and you are good to go.
Accessories can give a whole different look when you have short hair. You can play around with different pieces. You can go for necklaces or long earrings and make it a statement. Remember, choosing to right accessories will give you a feminine look.
Hair accessories can pop up your short hair. Key here; choose something that will balance the whole look. Do not opt for too flouncy hair accessories. Instead, choose headbands, barrette, wire kerchief, and fancy bobby pins. It will enhance your short hair and give it a more feminine look.
You may think you don’t need to invest in a lot of products when styling your short hair. But that’s not true. Tip here; pick the good quality things. You may need gels, heat protection hair sprays, pomades, creams while trying different hairstyles.
The best thing about short hair is that you don’t need to spend hours styling your hair. But the key here is; a good hairstyle can give you a feminine look. You can watch YouTube tutorials to have an idea of how to carry short hair. Or consult your hairdresser to guide you what’s the best hairstyle that can go according to your face type with short hair.
Final Thought – The Verdict
You can’t put a price tag on feeling clean and hygienic. If you feel good, you will automatically look good, especially with a good haircut. We hope this article taught you how to be more feminine with a short haircut and feel good about yourself.
If all this sounds good to you, then follow the above-mentioned life-changing tips and tricks in your daily life to be a better version of yourself!
Share this article to create awareness!